You’re Getting Married!
Parkside Mansion’s wedding reception venue is the standard by which all other Colorado wedding venues are judged. Grace and luxury extend from the towering beauty of the Colonial Revival exterior to the rich period details of the grand ballroom, craftsman-style staircase, decorative ceilings, and antique bar.
Best Indoor Wedding Venue in Denver
Parkside also offers a wide array of first-class comforts and amenities amidst a truly stunning backdrop, all designed with you in mind. This fully-restored 1905 mansion in the heart of Denver exudes a magical, vintage charm while adding a tasteful layer of modern luxury at every turn.
Luxury Mansion Wedding Amenities
The spacious bridal suite includes a full bath, locking closet, and mimosa station. The rooftop patio overlooks historic, 320-acre City Park. The parlor and dining room provide a classically elegant space in which to display gifts and wedding cakes.
At Parkside Mansion, your every need is satisfied in the most gorgeous setting imaginable.
Scroll down for more detailed information about Parkside’s magnificent amenities. Stroll through the photo gallery to catch a glimpse of the luxurious beauty on display. Learn more about Parkside’s history, and why this location adjacent to City Park is such a treasure.
And when you’re ready to see it in person, contact us directly to schedule a friendly comprehensive, no-obligation tour.
Bridal Suite, Groom Room, Ballroom, Patios…
- Spacious bridal suite with full bath, makeup counter, sofas, locking closet, access to rooftop patio, and mimosa station.
- Groom’s room with fireplace, bar, and leather furniture.
- Grand ballroom with vintage chandelier, original hardwood floors, craftsman-style woodwork, crown molding, period-specific decorative ceilings, and more.
- Dining room and parlor with floor-to-ceiling windows, French doors, fireplace, and a large table (perfect for receiving gifts or displaying a wedding cake!).
- Original staircase leading to a Sun Room with vintage photos and patio access.
- Rooftop patio with tent covering, modular walls, and views of City Park.
Other Features for a Perfect Wedding Reception
And that’s not all! Parkside Mansion also features dozens of minor details and major flourishes that set us apart from other wedding venues in Denver:
- Stained glass
- Antique bar
- Original murals by local artist Lara Oliver
- Plenty of updated and easily-accessible restrooms
- Giant Ballroom / Dance floor
- Screen and projector for videos or slideshows
- On-site service kitchen including 2 warmers, double freezer, double fridge, etc
- Upgraded air-conditioning units
Indoor/Outdoor Venue Capacity
- Cocktails and hors doeurves: 300
- Seated Ballroom: 150
- Rooftop Patio: 120
- Parlor + Colorado Room: 30
- On-site parking: 32 spaces (64 after 2pm) with plenty of off-street parking nearby